Thursday, October 17, 2024

We talked a lot last night

 

We talked a lot last night.


A first for me. Till 4 am. Wow.


Unbelievable it was.


Will we tell someone else? You know, what we shared.


We might. Let’s not worry about that.


I might buy love with that, you know, barter secrets for trust.


Ironic but understandable. I might use it in my stories.


Will others recognise us?


They will be searching for themselves.


Will we stop talking to each other?


We might.


For the sake of lovers, spouses, kids, we just might.


Or when we lose interest.


Or when there’s a mismatch in give and take.


Will we be ready for that?


Maybe. Maybe not.


Let’s cross that bridge when we get to it.


I love this.


Me too.


Is it time for some silence?


This is not an art movie.


Let’s cook. Or go for a walk. Together.


Come here. Sit next to me.


We better not stop talking. Don’t laugh.


I am not.


Should we try silence?


Should we?


No comments :

Post a Comment